Opportunity for Volunteers
We are looking for volunteers for opportunity to work with us as interns and trainees. What we are looking for are individuals with the following profile:
- Aged 24 years and above
- Possess a minimum bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or higher institution of learning in any of the following disciplines; Political science, Law, Development Economics, International Relations and Diplomacy, public policy, natural resource governance, development studies, peace and conflict studies, media and communication
- Confident and good public speaking and presentation skills
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Have an astute mind, creative and self-motivated
- Well groomed and natured, with good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Good computer skills,
- Good knowledge in developing content and use of social media
This is a non-paid opportunity but provides a unique opportunity for exposure and learning with other distinguished professionals in our programmatic areas and potentially opening doors to new opportunities for employment and career growth.
If you are self-motivated and inspired to join our team, please send us your CV and support documents to: email@example.com
Only selected individuals will be contacted for interview.