Opportunity for Volunteers
We are looking for volunteers for opportunity to work with us as interns and trainees in our new upcoming program. What we are looking for are individuals with the following profile:
- Aged 24 years and above
- Possess a minimum bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or higher institution of learning in any of the following disciplines; Political science, Law, Development Economics, International Relations and Diplomacy, public policy, natural resource governance, development studies, peace and conflict studies, media and communication
- Confident and good public speaking and presentation skills
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Have an astute mind, creative and self-motivated
- Well groomed and natured, with good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Good computer skills,
- Good knowledge in developing content and use of social media
This is a non-paid opportunity but provides a unique opportunity for exposure and learning with other distinguished professionals in our programmatic areas and potentially opening doors to new opportunities for employment and career growth.
If you are self-motivated and inspired to join our team, please send us your CV and support documents to: email@example.com
Only selected individuals will be contacted for interview.